We have submitted NTRU Prime to NIST's Post-Quantum Cryptography Standardization Project. The submission package specifies two KEMs:
- Streamlined NTRU Prime 4591761.
- NTRU LPRime 4591761.
"Supporting Documentation" describing the submission:
Implementations: see latest software.
Full submission package. Includes documentaton (as
doc.pdf), implementations (at submission time), and KATs. The implementations at submission time included reference implementations of the two KEMs, and a Haswell-optimized implementation of the first KEM.
Submitters (alphabetical order)
- Daniel J. Bernstein, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
- Chitchanok Chuengsatiansup, École Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France
- Tanja Lange, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Christine van Vredendaal, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Netherlands
Version: This is version 2017.12.06 of the "NIST submission" web page.